Sunday, January 11, 2009

Great weekend

For such a lousy weather weekend, I was pretty pleased with everything else. Had a great run yesterday for an hour...cold as hell, but like many say, if your dressed right, with the layers, it's really nice out. I'm still on the cleanse, it's day 10 for me and eating very well....I've lost 4 lbs. Today, I was looking forward to a strength training clinic with Eric, but because of the snow we're postponed for 2 weeks till the 25th. So, I did an hour on the bike indoors. I tried the other new DVD I got, Spinervals 2.0 Time Trial Special, again, I found this to be very challenging, and an hour well spent. It may not be as good as a CompuTrainer, but for me, it works well. Marla and I locked in our plans to head to Florida to watch my son Max play ball in March. We'll be there from Mar. 12-22, and be able to see 9 games, and hopefully see him pitch in 2. He's suppose to be the Friday night starter. The way the weather has been, I can't wait to get out of here. I think we'll also catch the Red Sox play Cincinnati at their stadium in Sarasota on that Thurs. the 19th. Last year we saw the Sox in Ft. Meyers play the Dodgers, and there's nothing like spring training. We're also planning a trip to Philadelphia in 3 weeks to visit with our older son Seth...should be great....all good things....

No comments:

Post a Comment